Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Migrated to new computer and entered wrong Serial #

Migrated to new CPU and when putting in serial number from Secure on laptop, I entered the letter O instead of the number zero. Now the password won't work on the CPU. How can I correct this in order to use the Secure on the CPU?

Hi Cari,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure I understand your issue here. When activating mSecure 3 on your computer, you must enter in the exact license number or serial number. If the serial/license number was accepted, your license is activated and you don't need to do anything. The activation process is not related in any way to the login password. If you are having login issues and(or) have forgotten your login password, you can delete or rename the database file to create a new one and set up a new login password and new database file. By default, the database file is stored in the Documents folder under the mSecure folder (C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\mSecure\mSecure.mscw)

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento