Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Font size

How do I increase the font size of my mSecure 5 from default size to large. I just can't find how to this. Am I missing something?

1 persona ha questo problema

Hi Frank

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  mSecure 5 displays fonts according to your device's settings. To increase to font size in mSecure 5, you'll have to increase the font size for your device.

Android > Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Screen zoom and font > Change Font Size

I'm sorry, but the response given here is completely unacceptable.  While the general font size on a device may be suitable for most purposes , if a certain app requires the flexibility to enlarge the viewport as requested, it shouldn't require a change to the overall device settings as a result of which all apps would be affected.

I agree with the OP that the fontsize in Msecure is often too small to properly read back the recorded information; this is especially true when it comes to complicated passwords that are much harder to accurately read then common words.

It can't be too hard to implement this functionality and I would think that it would be very much appreciated by a large number of your users.

Thank you

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento