Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Update email in account settings

Hi,

I would like to update my email address in account settings for MSecure. When accessing this section I am unable to edit. Can you advise how to do this?

3 persone hanno questa domanda

I Simone,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing. Please email us at support@msevensoftware.com or create a ticket on this website from the email address in question and let us know what email address you'd like to change your account to and we can do that for you.

Seems you still have problem with account settings.  'Edit Profile' still does not allow for any editing!

Hi Ed,

Unfortunately, your reply has no context. Can you explain exactly what you are trying to do, on what version, and on what kind of device?

I can log on to my account, but there is no 'Profile' data (i.e. Name, contact info, version security key, etc.) and no place to enter anything. 

What version of mSecure are you trying to use and on what kind of device?

Does mSecure 5 look like this for you on Windows? Please note that our Windows version does not yet have a "Change username" option. That option will be available in the next update.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento