Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Pianificati

Ability to choose Types shown in the filters area

I only see a couple of Types below the  Recent line on the main view, and they are not the ones I use the most. I do not want to have to go down to the Types area, click on Show, and then scroll down to see the Type I want to use. It would be nice to be able to select which Types are shown below the Recent line.

6 persone apprezzano questa idea

HI Rafael,

Thank you for the feature request. This is actually a few people have asked for. The ability to select the filters or types shown (currently: All, Recents, Logins, Credit Cards, and Secure Notes) is something we are considering. 

I too would like this feature.  It would be great to have a toggle in the  Type settings whether to show on the navigations page or not.  I’ve been using 1Password and like how it always opens up to a list of types, including “All” so it’s quick to filter and find the item of interest.  Overall, I’m really liking mSecure but have gotten use to a couple features in 1Password.

Hi Everyone,

This is a feature on our radar, and it should be added in a future release.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento