Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Non assegnati

Support for Windows 7

I'm still happily using Windows 7 on my work laptop and would very much like to access my passwords. Now I am forced to use version 3 and sync the passwords manually. Is there a way to install the Windows client for version 5 on Windows 7?

3 persone apprezzano questa idea
So actually this is a workaround for those of us with Windows 7. Use the previous version with Windows 7, sync to the previous version on your iPhone, email yourself a backup then restore on mSecure 5.

@Ronald,

Sure, you can do that. You just can't be making changes in mSecure 5 if that's your plan.

Seriuosly, mSeven - are you not convinced of how badly you're shafting tour loyal users with this Windows 10 or die stance? Was this a conscious decision which you chose hide in the fine print or was it a result of of inadvertently forcing Windows 10 by upgrading yourbdevevlopment machines? Juat so you're aware, you're not the guardians of MS's OS cycle. If Win7 is supported by MS to 2020, ao should you. You have a good produxt that you've willingly broken for a notable subset of your clients. And please don't resend the link for the 3.5 download - that's borderline insulting

is there a way for me to get the previous version that i can use on windows 7?

I commenti a questa discussione ora sono chiusi.