Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Issues with mSecure and Video File Storage on android

Hello mSecure Community,

I am reaching out for some assistance with an issue I'm facing with mSecure. I have been using mSecure for a while now to manage my passwords and other sensitive information, and it has been working great for that purpose. However, I am currently trying to figure out if and how mSecure can help with storing video files securely.

Here are the details of my situation:

1. Type of Videos: I have some important video files of wink video editor that I want to keep safe and secure. These videos are personal and confidential, so I want to ensure they are well-protected.

2. File Sizes: Some of these video files are quite large, which brings up concerns about storage capacity and performance.

3. Security: My primary concern is the security of these video files. I want to make sure they are encrypted and safe from unauthorized access.

4. Access: I would like to be able to access these videos easily from my mobile device and computer. It's important that the process is not too complicated.

5. Backup: I need a reliable backup solution in case something happens to my device. Ensuring that my video files are not lost is crucial.

I have been exploring mSecure's features, but I am not entirely sure if it supports video file storage or if it is primarily focused on managing passwords and documents.

Can anyone provide guidance on the following:

- Does mSecure support secure storage of video files?

- If so, what is the best way to store and access large video files using mSecure?

- Are there any specific settings or steps I need to follow to ensure the videos are encrypted and secure?

- Any tips on managing large file sizes within mSecure?

I appreciate any help or insights you can offer. Thanks in advance for your assistance 

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us. mSecure does support the storage and encryption of smaller video files - files that are at or less than 20MB in size. Also, there is a 500MB limit to the total size of attachments you can store in the app, so I don't believe mSecure will fulfill the requirements you have for your video storage needs.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire