Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Résolu

Trouble getting into MSecure on my laptop

Hello.  I'm able to get into MSecure on my iPhone, but can't get into it on my laptop (MacBookPro).  I tried resetting my password on my phone, then re-installing MSecure on my laptop, but it won't let me in with my new password (or my old one).  Please help.  Thank you.

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I first want to see what account email you are using on your iPhone to make sure you are signed in to the correct account. Please follow the steps below on your iPhone.

1. Open mSecure, then tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines)
  2. Tap "Settings" in the menu
  3. Tap "Account Settings" in the Settings screen

What account email do you see? and when was the last time it says that you changed your password?

Also, let's try to reset mSecure on your Mac. Please follow the steps below on your Mac:

To reset mSecure on your Mac:

1. Open a Finder window, and click "Go > Go to Folder..." in the menu bar in the top left of your screen
  2. Copy and paste the following text into the field: ~/Library/Group Containers/group.mseven.mSecure/Library/Application Support/
  3. Press your Mac's "return" key
  4. Move the "mSecure.mscb" file to the Trash

Now you have reset the Mac app, and you're ready to sign back in to your mSecure account:

1. Open mSecure if it is closed
  2. Skip the welcome screens to go directly to the Sign Up / Sign In screen
  3. Click "Sign In"

Enter your mSecure account's email address for the username, then enter the password for that account to sign in.

Did this work for you?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire