You must be logged in to access this page

Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Can't get into MSecure on my laptop

Hello.  I'm able to get into MSecure on my iPhone, but can't get into it on my laptop (MacBookPro).  I tried resetting my password on my phone, then re-installing MSecure on my laptop, but it won't let me in with my new password (or my old one).  Please help.  Thank you.

Hi Jo,

Thank you for contacting us. Real quick, I removed the comment you added to a different thread so that all our correspondence would be here in this one thread.

I checked your mSecure account, and I don't see anything obvious that would cause problems. I see you changed your password on the 24th, and the account has been updated since that time. That means it looks like mSecure is communicating with your account online.

What happens when you open mSecure on your laptop? Are you trying to sign in to your account for the first time on that device, or are you simply trying to enter the new password that you set back on July 24th? Are there any error messages being displayed? 

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire