Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

New Device - QR Code Not Working

I received a new Android device today and am attempting to get my MSecure 6 app/account on it. Because I've used fingerprint biometric login for years, this morning I set a new password within the app, on my old device. I have now installed the app on the new device and attempted to log in using my email address and newly created password, but get prompted to scan a QR code to authenticate my account. Using the app on the old device, I pull up the QR code, but when I scan it on the new device I get a message saying the code is invalid. As a further pain, on the old device, although I can see my 90+ entries, they're all blank, so I'm not even able to access passwords there as an interim help. Please help me get my paid account up and running on my new device!

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. If I'm understanding you correctly, it sounds like you are running into a bug that's affecting a small handful of Android users, and we're currently in the process of fixing it. The difference here is, it doesn't look like you are sharing data between different accounts, so it could be this is a different issue altogether. In order to continue the troubleshooting process, I'm going to need to get some personal information from you. Please email us at "support@msecure.com" and when you do, post here that you sent the email. I'll get back to you as soon as I see your email.

Thanks, Mike! I emailed the support account on Wednesday afternoon. A support ticket has been opened--number 112825--but there has not been any activity on it yet.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire