Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Version 6.1 crashing

Version 6.1.0.1796 crashes every time I open it on my Samsung Galaxy S22.  After about 2 seconds it shows at the bottom of the screen that it is synching and then shuts down.  The phone has generated several messages in connection with the crashes, the last including the following:

"mSecure 6 closed because this app has a bug.

Try updating this app after its developer provides a fix for this error"

Is anyone else having this issue?  

1 personne a le même problème

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We have found and fixed a few bugs for a release we're trying to publish as soon as today. It should download to your device automatically, but if not, please check the Play Store tonight or tomorrow to see if it can be downloaded. That new build should fix the issue, but if for some reason it doesn't, please let me know and we'll start troubleshooting right away.

Is there any update on this fix?  I'm having the exact same issue on a Galaxy S21.  I checked the Google Play store for updates and there isn't any new updates available; my mSecure app last updated on 04/04/2023.  I'm on app version 6.0.6.

@Heath We just published 6.1.0.1800 to the Play Store. There are many bug fixes in this new version, so please let me know if you are still running into problems after it's installed. One thing to mention, the release is going out on a rollout schedule over the next 5 days or so. Right now, it's scheduled for 20% of our users. Over the weekend, I plan to up that percentage to around 50% if nothing else comes into support. All that to say, you may get the release today, or it may be the beginning of next week.

Hi, I'm having the same issue for more than a week. Is there a way to install the previous working version while waiting for the issue I be fixed? I need the app on the go. Now, I'm stuck when I need the information outside the office or home.

@PTY Gamer We just published 6.1.0.1800 to the Play Store on Friday. There are many bug fixes in this new version, so please let me know if you are still running into problems after it's installed. One thing to mention, the release is going out on a rollout schedule over the next 5 days or so. Right now, it's scheduled for 70% of our users, so you may already have access to it. We plan to up that percentage to 100% either tomorrow or Wednesday, so you will have access to it before the end of the week.

After downloading that new version, did that take care of the problem?

The new version completely  fixes my crashing problem.  Many thanks for the responsive follow-up!

No problem at all Robert! It's great to hear everything is working as it should now. Let me know should you need further assistance.

Version  6.1.0.1800 fixed the crashing issue for me also.  Thanks for getting this fixed fairly quickly.

Thank you for following up @Heath! It's great to hear the new version fixed the issue.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire