Please remove the limit on file attachments - with mSecure 6.1 we have the welcome addition of being able to store any type of file as an attachment but unfortunately a limit of 5 files has been introduced.
Thank you for the extra information. What you're describing is not supposed to happen. If it were your account running up against size limitations, which aren't applicable to photos, you would see a message telling you the limit was met. Something else is happening here, but this is the first time I have heard it reported.
If you were to create a brand new record and try to add a photo as an attachment, does it let you add it?
I talked to our developer about this, and he's not sure what's causing the behavior you're experiencing with your attachments. We have a few questions for you, and I'm going to have you send us logging from the app as well.
Thank you for the followup on this Ben. I just messaged our developer about the new information you shared, and I expect to hear back from him soon. In the meantime, I'm going to have you get logging from your iPhone really quick. To do that, you will need to follow these instructions:
1. Open mSecure
2. Tap the menu button in the top left of the screen
3. Tap Settings
4. Tap Support near the bottom of the Settings screen
5. Tap "Enable Logging" near the bottom of the screen
6. Go through the process of adding an attachment to a new record, then after saving the record, view the details of it as if you were going to look at the attachment
7. Wait for about 10 seconds while viewing the record's details, then go back to the Support page in the Settings
8. Tap "Send Log" and send the email to "email@example.com"
9. After you have sent the log, respond to this thread letting me know
I'll get the logging over to the developer for analysis after I receive it.