Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Viewing attachment msecure 6.1

On my iPhone. When I tap on an attachment it opens a screen that appears to be a temp folder??? I expected that tapping on the attachment would allow me to view it

That's awesome news Noella! I'm going to be talking to our development team tomorrow about the possibility of changing the attachment restrictions. I will let you know what's decided after we talk.

For now, go ahead and keep 6.1.1 (958) installed, and then when we officially release 6.1.1 (9XX), it will be installed automatically via the App Store. You shouldn't need to manually update the app after downloading a build from TestFlight.

Excellent. Thanks Mike

Mike you mentioned that....For now, go ahead and keep 6.1.1 (958) installed, and then when we officially release 6.1.1 (9XX), it will be installed automatically via the App Store. You shouldn't need to manually update the app after downloading a build from TestFlight.

Just wanted to give you the heads up that the official release is not appearing for me in the app store.

Hi Noella,

You are correct, you should not need to download a new version of the app manually when it's published to the App Store. However, strange things happen that we have no control over, so I simply add the option of downloading it manually in case users don't see it happen automatically.

Also, we are rolling out the releases in the App Store, for both iOS and Mac on a one week slow rollout. That means that for the first day, only 1% of users will get the update, the 2nd day another 1%, the 3rd day 5%, and then it ramps up from there. However, since the release is in the store, you can download it manually to get access to it before it gets to you automatically. Apple allows that, which is a nice feature. If you don't chose to download it manually, then it will arrive automatically as soon as the rollout gets to you.

Thanks Mike...I did a manual update on my iphone so I now have version 6.1.1 (962)

No problem at all Noella!

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire