Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Mescure v4 will not open on android galaxy s21

My wife is having this issue, down loaded msecure v6 but I do not know how to link the date from v4 to v6, it says there is a bug. Can you provide detailed instructions on how to link the data from v4 to the v6 on a galaxy s 21 phone

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. This is happening to the mSecure 4 app, because it is no longer supported and hasn't been updated in more than 5 years. The new Android 13 release has caused some customers to see the message you are now seeing, and it will continue to happen more and more in future OS updates.

There should be a migration file in the "mSecure" folder on your Android device, which will be located on the root of the device's internal memory. The easiest way to restore from that file is to first make sure you have your backup folder set to that "mSecure" folder. When you open mSecure's Settings, do you see that you already have a backup folder set? If so, you'll scroll down in the Settings to where you see the "Set Backup folder" option, and underneath it will say something like, "Selected folder: primary:mSecure." What do you see under the "Set Backup option"?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire