Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

HELP! Cannot see all of my records?

While my app says I have 147 records (when I click on the All Records link) it is only displaying 5 of them? Where are all the others? And yes I’ve tried clicking on the various links at tip for viewing in different formats. Nothing works.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing, and hopefully it's just a simple matter of filters being applied to your data. If you're using an iPhone, there are a couple of things to check. First, open mSecure and look in the top right corner at the start icon. If it's filled in yellow, tap that icon to disable the favorites filter. Next, you should see 5 icons at the top in a bar, and those are different filters you can apply to your information. Make sure the leftmost icon is enabled by tapping it. Just above the filter bar where you see those icons, you should see "All Records." If it says "Filtered Records" then you need to remove the other filters that should be showing just under the 5 icons. The will look like little rectangles with either a vault or tag icon to the left of the graphic. Tap one of those rectangles, then tap "Remove all filters" at the bottom of your screen.

If that doesn't reveal all your records, please tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines). What number does it say to the right of "All Records" at the top of the menu? 

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire