Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Subscription/payment

I had to change my apple account due to security reasons. I deleted and redownloaded the app under the new account. I have no idea how I’m going to restore my subscription. My payment info remains the same under the new account.

Hi Raul,

Thank you for contacting us. In these cases, the only option is to cancel your subscription on your old Apple account, if you haven't done so already, then sign up for a new one on your new Apple account. Unfortunately, Apple doesn't give us the ability to move subscriptions from one Apple account to another, and I don't believe they will do that for you either, so the only option is to cancel and resubscribe.

Real quick, before we do anything else, when you open mSecure and check your Account Settings, does it show you have a Premium account still? It looks like you have a monthly subscription, and that it expired on January 4th, but there is a grace period before the subscription will be expired in the app. Also, did you cancel your mSecure subscription before moving to your new Apple account?

I cannot find any way to check my subscription, I was getting emails saying sub was being cancelled which I took as phishing?  Our paypal has the correct information for payment to paddle but the message was saying it was not working.  What should we do, I believe the account is under janelle.marroquin@att.net, I went to chat and still waiting for email they said was sent.

Hi Marc,

I just checked your subscription, and it was renewed today, August 11th and is active until August 11th of 2024. Are you seeing your subscription is active in mSecure's Account Settings?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire