Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

How/ or impossible is it to reactivate my mSecure App on my iPhone?

A couple of weeks ago I deleted my mSecure telephone app!!  Very very stupid!!!! I am now investigating all avenues to reinstall this phone app ASAP.  If the app cannot be reinstalled, OK.. as my PC mSecure App 5 is working well. 

Janet Salinas  (Very, very Senior Citizen)

Hi Janet,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. As long as you have access to your information in mSecure on your PC, everything should be ok. When you open mSecure on your PC, do you see all your data? Also, when you open mSecure on your PC, do you see an email address at the top of the lock screen? If so, what is that email address?

I am unable to access mSecure. Tried new password without success. I do not have mSecure on my PC Have I lost all my information?

Hi Anne,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I have a couple of questions about what's happening. First, when you say you tried new password without success, what do you mean? What did you do to use a new password, because I'm not seeing any indication that your password was changed for your account. Also, what happened to lead you to this place where you needing help? Are you trying to upgrade from an older version of mSecure, or did you upgrade to a different device?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire