Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

mSecure app reistallation

A big mistake!! Deleted mSecure app from my iPhone. Unable to reonstall. HELP! (Senior Citizen) Janet Salinas

1 personne a le même problème

Please HELP!! I have downloaded mSecure app.  Cannot authenticate!!!

Janet Salinas (Senior Citizen)!!

Hi Janet,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Unfortunately, there is no way for me to retrieve either the password or the QR code for your account, as those items are not stored on our servers for the sake of your data's security. The one thing I can do is see the hint you set for your account, so I can get that for you if it would help. However, I don't know if you are having troubles entering your password or authenticating as the owner of your account.

When you try to sign in to the mSecure app, what message are you seeing when go through the process you're going through?

Also, I just saw your other post in the forum, and that will be deleted. We'll keep our correspondence here in this thread to make it easier to keep everything straight.

Re installation I think I must be doing something wrong! Don’t worry anymore! I need to have a real chat with someone!!!!!! Thank you for all your support. Janet Salinas

No problem at all Janet. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire