Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

MSecure 6 version no longer syncing with iCloud

Running mSecure 6 6.0.7 (889) on IOS 15.6 and mSecure 6 6.0.7 (889) on my MacBook running Monterey 12.5. When I make a change on my phone it does not sync to my laptop, but when I make a change on my laptop it does sync to my phone via iCloud. When I switched to mSecured's cloud it synced both ways. 

Have I made a change to my iCloud that is not allowing mSecure access? I've checked all my settings and nothing seems to be out of place. And don't know if this is an iCloud issue or an mSecure issue, but since it seems to sync correctly with mSecure's own cloud I would think it would be an iCloud issue.

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. iCloud syncing is one of the more finicky sync features to use in mSecure because everything about the actual syncing of data is handled by Apple's iCloud system. mSecure simply hands off data to the OS, then everything else is handled by the iCloud servers. When the syncing is done, the changes are then handed off from the OS to mSecure on other devices. The problem is, if there is a problem in the syncing, it is very difficult to debug, because Apple doesn't give us the ability to debug their sync logic. Also, it's possible that after a certain amount of time, the problem will simply resolve itself, so it may just be a matter of waiting.

There are some things we can do to try to troubleshoot iCloud Syncing, but it can be complicated. If you would like to do that, let me know, but if you are willing, mSecure Cloud syncing is a much easier way to sync your information in mSecure.

I have just converted over the the mSecurity Cloud Syncing. I'm fine with in. Apple can be very finicky about it stuff as you said.

Thanks

Michael

No problem at all Michael! Let me know if you need further assistance.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire