Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

qr code

need to talk with someone for help... old phone got damaged and had to buy new phone and need msecure so I can get passwords to open icloud but do not have qr code for msecure and have requested to resend and have not got yet.

1 personne a le même problème

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting us. When you say you have requested to resend your QR code, are you saying that you have access to your mSecure information on another device? The only way to resend the QR code by going to the Account Settings on a device where you are able to open the mSecure app, and if you can do that, then you can also reveal the QR code in the Account Settings screen. If you can reveal the QR code, simply scan it on your new iPhone when you get to the authentication screen.

I need help because my old phone is at the bottom of a river and I need to access my msecure to get all of my passwords.  I do not have my qr code

Hi Betsy,

I'm very sorry to hear about your phone getting lost in the river. I'll do all I can to help you through this, but we will need to get access to the QR code, as there's no way around that authentication mechanism.

We have a couple of problems here that we need to address. The first thing is, your account doesn't have any type of subscription. The trial was started back on March 25th of 2022, so that would mean that all data entered after April 25th 2022 will not be able to be accessed since syncing and backups stop when there is no subscription. Are you thinking you did have a subscription and that mSecure was saving your data to the cloud? If so, do you know if you have a different mSecure account than the one with the email address you are using here in the forum?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire