I have MSecure set up on my mobile devices but when i download the Desktop app on my Mac the login page tells me that I have an incorrect password
Thank you for contacting us. When you say you have mSecure set up on your mobile devices, are you saying you can see all your information on multiple mobile device? If you have access to all your data, then you will just need to reset mSecure on your computer and sign back in to your account.
You should only proceed with the instructions below if you have access to your information in mSecure on your mobile devices.
To reset mSecure on your Mac:
1. Open mSecure on your Mac, and look in the top left corner of your screen. You should see "mSecure" in the menu bar. To the right of "mSecure," you should see the word "Help." You'll click on that in step #2 below.
2. Click Help in the menu bar at the top left of your screen. A contextual menu will appear. Hold down the "option" key on your keyboard, and you should see two hidden options appear at the bottom of the contextual menu.
3. Click "Show Data File in Finder", and a Finder window will appear revealing mSecure's database file, which is named, "mSecure.mscb"
4. Close mSecure
5. Move the "mSecure.mscb" file to the trash
Now you have reset the Mac app, and you're ready to sign back in to your mSecure account:
1. Open mSecure on your Mac if it is closed
2. Skip the welcome screens to go directly to the Sign Up / Sign In screen
3. Click "Sign In"
Enter your mSecure account's email address for the username, then enter the password for that account to sign in to it.
Thanks. That worked
Great news Salvatore! Take care, and let me know if you need further assistance.