Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Remove "mSecure Premium" advertisement from desktop sidebar?

At the bottom of the sidebar in the Mac desktop application, there is an advertisement box that says "*Essentials Account* Get more with mSecure Premium" along with a big "Learn More" button. Is there any way to get rid of this ad? It is a waste of space! I know that I have an "Essentials" account, and I don't need or want to upgrade to Premium at this time.

completely agree.

The only way to get rid of the Premium advertisement is to sign up for a subscription.

So what you're saying is that Essentials users have paid for the product, but they haven't paid ENOUGH for the product to get an ad-free interface? I don't see that mentioned anywhere in the list of premium-only features. You could have just put a banner in the account page of the Preferences dialog, or popped up a dialog when trying to use a feature that isn't supported in the Essentials tier, but putting an ad right on the main page where it is in my face every time I open the app seems like overkill.

I don't remember any ads for purchasing upgrades on the main page of mSecure 5 Pro, so I guess we're not really getting everything we paid for in V5 after all.

@Kenny You're getting everything you paid for in V5. It's just that V6 is an upgrade, and while we're not charging for the upgrade, like we did in V5, we are trying to do what we can to make money. I think that that should be easy to understand even though it's not something you like. 

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire