Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

JSON error in (a random number here)

Hello. Disappointed in the way the change over handles the data without alerting you of having difficulty with certain entries. I have lost a handful of important entries, many of which happened to be critical financial entries. In order for me to regain access, I have to now travel to a branch a few hours away and get new login access. This occurred after upgrading iOS, MAC OSX, and Windows to the new version of 6. The entry contains notes, but the log-in and password are gone. The title or description has been replaced with "JSON error in (then a number)".  If there is any way to reverse this, perhaps restore to a previous version and get this information back? Also, some of the entries do not leave enough clues as to what they were, so I will probably discover what other things I have lost as time goes on. 

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for contacting us about thi, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. What you are experiencing is not by design, and I'm not sure what went wrong. Has the title for those records been replaced on all your devices, or is it only happening on one or some of your devices?

Also, we should be able to find a backup of your data created before the upgrade that you can restore from. Would like to try that to see if it resolves the issue?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire