Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Windows 10 v IOS update to MSecure6

Hi all, my Win10 computer seems to have been automatically updated to MSecure V6, while logging in to my iPhone keeps reminding me to update to new version. I know the release was delayed.

Q) How do I update my iPhone? Prompts me to go via App store, but that just shows the link to 'Open' the MSecure App - not 'Update'.

Or, alternatively, has the App not been released to the App store yet, but the Windows desktop version has been released to the MS Store?  Bit confused. Cheers

1 personne se pose la même question

My ipad downloaded the mSecure 6 but when I go to the App Store with my iPhone, I just get the option of opening the app. It does not upgrade. 

@Michael Thank you for contacting us. The Windows Store rolls out a bit more quickly than the iOS app has. The rollout for the iOS app is more gradual and will be available to everyone within a weeks time of the release date, so this coming Wednesday. However, if you visit the mSecure page in the iTunes App Store for iOS, you are supposed to be able to download the upgrade right away. It's the only App Store that operates in this manner. If you go to the App Store app now and find mSecure, do you see that mSecure 6 is available? If not, can you tell me what version of iOS your iPhone is running?

@Gloria As mentioned above, you should be able to upgrade right now on all your iOS devices. If you go to the App Store app now and find mSecure, do you see that mSecure 6 is available? If not, can you tell me what version of iOS your iPhone is running?

Hi Mike, When I go to the App store on my phone iPhone 7+ running iOS 15.3.1, like Gloria, I only see the link to 'Open' MSecure.

UPDATE: Gloria, for some reason the App store appears to have changed the way it does things... When you open the MSecure link for more info in the App Store (just select/click the MSecure link - not the 'Open' link), it displays MSecure features/What's new etc. Notice the blue button now states 'Update'. Lets hope this goes well...

@Michael Thank you very much for the update! Hopefully that will help others with the same experience.

update 10.12.6 Mac too 6

@L. Smith I'm not sure what you mean here. Please provide more details, and I'll do everything I can to help.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire