Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Aggiornamento alla versione 5 di mSecure

Good morning.

Excuse my english.

Due to the new updates of the operating system installed on my iphone, I had to update my old version of mSecure 4 purchased with all the active functions (Face Id, Backup) to the new mSecure 5, which, after the trial period, deactivated all those functions that I had active with the previous version.

Why did this happen?

Thanks for the support.

Hi Gigi,

Thank you for contacting us. Are you asking why the new version of mSecure is a paid upgrade, or did you buy a license for mSecure 5, which didn't get applied?

I can answer part of your question, but not all of it. When an mSecure account is created in mSecure5, the app operates in a trial mode for 30 days. During this time, you get access to all of the features, including Face ID unlock, Backup, Syncing, and more, for free. After the trial expires, those features are turned off until a license is applied to the account.

If you did not purchase an upgrade, I can offer you a discount, but I need to make sure you didn't already purchase one before we talk more about that. If you purchased an mSecure 5 Pro license already, you don't have to purchase it again, and we'll just need to figure out what's going wrong.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire