Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Recovery of program/files for Windows 10

I accidently deleted the  Msecure Pro program accidently off of my Windows 10 machine. Is there a way to recover the program and all of my passwords?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I checked your account online, and I was able to find it. However, I found that the sync setting was disabled, which means there wasn't any data being uploaded to the mSecure Cloud or any other cloud service. Since the data would have only been stored locally on your PC, when mSecure is deleted, the data in the app is also deleted. Since the data was destroyed, the only way to get it back would be to find a backup of your data, or we could move it over from another device you may have running mSecure. Do you remember making a backup sometime in the past before you deleted the app? If not, do you have mSecure running on any other devices, and when you open it, do you see your information?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire