Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

IOS 14.6 update - can not access mSecure

URGENT!!! Can not access MSecure due to 14.6 update AND I do not remember my  mSecure password. I can not loose 10 years of passwords!!! HELP!!   URGENT!!

5 personnes ont le même problème
Mike @ mSecure : installed TestFlight already on my iPhone. Please send an email to mrpijloo@gmail.com and I will send my Apple ID in return. I will follow the same procedure which you gave to Brain right?
Mike @ mSecure : I already downloaded/installed TestFlight on my iPhone 8 with IOS v14.6. Please send an email to my email addresses mrpijloo@gmail.com and I will send my Apple ID in return asap. Thanks!

No problem at all @Marcel. 

I was able to add you to the TestFlight group, so you should be getting an email invite very soon. After you receive it, you can download the utility version from the TestFlight app, then launch it and retrieve your password using Touch or Face ID. After you have the password, you shouldn't have any problems migrating over to mSecure 5.

You will proceed in one of two ways. If you already have an mSecure 5 account:

1) If mSecure 5 is already installed on your iOS device, delete the app

2) Reset your mSecure 5 account using the steps in this support article: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

3) Install mSecure from the App Store app 

4) Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account

5) Tap the option to Sign In using your account's email and new password you just set

6) Choose which sync feature you would like to use

7) You will then be asked if you would like to import your information from mSecure 4 on the next screen

Alternatively, if you don't already have an mSecure 5 account:

1) Install mSecure from the App Store app if you haven't already

2) Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account

3) Tap the option to Sign Up for a new account

4) Choose which sync feature you would like to use

5 )You will then be asked if you would like to import your information from mSecure 4 on the next screen

Mike @ mSecure : you do not need my Apple ID? I received an email with subject “ mSeven Software, LLC has invited you to test mSecure Legacy. “.
Hi Mike @ mSecure : I managed to get my mSecure v4 password back by using Touch. Many, many Thanks for your Help. I will continu now with importing the v4 data into mSecure v5. Regards Marcel
Hi Mike @ mSecure : all done. Managed to configure mScure v5 and managed to import my passwords from mSecure v4. Thanks again for your help and support. Regards from the Netherlands

It's great to hear were able to get your data migrated into mSecure 5 Marcel! Please let me know should you need further assistance.

Mike, I have tried several times to reset mSecure5 to get to the prompt where it asks if I want to migrate from msecure4 and I cannot get that prompt to appear. Any thoughts on what I might be missing?

Hello Mike. I hope you are the person that can help me. I already created a ticket (#70437) describing my problem. I believe my version of msecure 4 was too old when upgrading to IOS 14.6 and now  the new msecure 5 cannot migrate the data. When I create or reset the msecure account, I never get the message asking me if I would like to migrate the data from the previous version. I already downloaded the application TestFlight. please send the email invite to zulay.calero@gmail.com

Hi Mike.

I hope you are the person that can help me. I believe my msecure 4 version was too old when I updated the IOS in my phone to 14.6 and now msecure 5 doesn't try to migrate the data when I create or reset an account. I already installed the application TestFlight and you can send the email invite to zulay.calero@gmail.com Thank you.

I have the same problem can not try to recover my password .

Hi Mike I am downloading test flight. I have also used my touchId for years. Not sure why you can't enable that for the import.  I need you to add djpyne@gmail.com for testflight so I can recover my password for msecure 4. I wish you all had a better way to deal with this. Thanks for the solution though.

@Zulay I just responded to you via email, so we'll continue the discussion in that thread.

@David Pyne I was able to add you to the TestFlight group, so you should be getting an email invite very soon. After you receive it, you can download the utility version from the TestFlight app, then launch it and retrieve your password using Touch or Face ID. After you have the password, you shouldn't have any problems migrating over to mSecure 5.

You will proceed in one of two ways. If you already have an mSecure 5 account:

1) If mSecure 5 is already installed on your iOS device, delete the app

2) Reset your mSecure 5 account using the steps in this support article: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

3) Install mSecure from the App Store app 

4) Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account

5) Tap the option to Sign In using your account's email and new password you just set

6) Choose which sync feature you would like to use

7) You will then be asked if you would like to import your information from mSecure 4 on the next screen

Alternatively, if you don't already have an mSecure 5 account:

1) Install mSecure from the App Store app if you haven't already

2) Open the app and move through the screens until you are asked to Sign In or Sign Up for an account

3) Tap the option to Sign Up for a new account

4) Choose which sync feature you would like to use

5 )You will then be asked if you would like to import your information from mSecure 4 on the next screen

@David Brown In the mSecure 5 app, did you create a new account, or did you sign in to an existing account? Also, did you install the mSecure 5 app on the same iOS device on which mSecure 4 is installed?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire