Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Password lost

Password change

1 personne aime cette idée

If the master password for mSecure is forgotten, there is no way to reset a password without destroying the data stored in the app at the same time. Are you looking to reset the app altogether to start from scratch, or were you hoping to change the password without loosing information?

Siccome ho cambiato il telefono l'app sul telefono nuovo mi chiede la password ma l'ho dimenticata, è possibile modificarla per poter accedere nuovamente ai dati?

Ciao Laura,

Grazie per averci contattato e ci scusiamo per il problema che stai riscontrando qui con la tua password. Sfortunatamente, l'unico modo per cambiare la password per mSecure e non perdere l'accesso ai dati memorizzati nell'app è se riesci prima a sbloccare l'app. I dati memorizzati nell'app sono crittografati con la password che l'app richiede di inserire, quindi non c'è modo di decrittografare i dati che hai inserito in mSecure senza conoscere la password. A meno che i dati non vengano decrittografati, non è possibile modificare la password senza distruggere i dati allo stesso tempo.

Tuttavia, se ho una migliore comprensione di ciò che sta accadendo, è possibile che io sia in grado di aiutare. Hai ancora accesso al tuo vecchio telefono e, se lo fai, sei in grado di aprire e sbloccare mSecure su quel dispositivo?

---

Hi Laura,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing here with your password. Unfortunately, the only way to change the password for mSecure and not lose access to the data stored in the app is if you are able to unlock the app first. The data stored in the app is encrypted with the password the app is requiring you enter, so there is no way to decrypt the data you have entered into mSecure without knowing the password. Unless the data is decrypted, there is no way to change the password without destroying the data at the same time.

However, if I have a better understanding of what is happening, it's possible I may be able to help. Do you still have access to your old phone, and if you do, are you able to open and unlock mSecure on that device?

mSecure su Iphone si apre con impronta digitale  , sul Mac ho dimenticata la password  , potete aiutarmi a recuperarla?

Ciao,

Posso aiutarti a risolvere questo problema. Credo che tu stia riscontrando un problema di vecchia data in cui la tua app mSecure viene disconnessa dal tuo account online.

Esaminando il tuo account, ho notato che hai cambiato la password ieri o oggi. Questo non dovrebbe essere un problema, ma in rare circostanze può causare la disconnessione dal tuo account online.

Molto veloce, cosa hai fatto quando hai cambiato la password? Sei semplicemente andato alle Impostazioni dell'app mSecure e hai toccato l'opzione "Cambia password"? Se sì, è successo qualcosa di strano durante la procedura di modifica della password? Ti ricordi se sono stati visualizzati messaggi di errore?

Un'altra cosa, cosa succede ora quando apri mSecure sul tuo telefono? Riesci a inserire la nuova password che hai impostato per aprire l'app? Se disponi di Touch o Face ID, apri mSecure ora ma non lasciare che Touch/Face ID sblocchi l'app per te. Se è Touch ID, non toccare la tua impronta digitale sullo scanner e, se disponi di Face ID, allontana il viso dal telefono quando apri mSecure. Annulla la finestra di dialogo Touch/Face ID, quindi inserisci manualmente la nuova password. mSecure si è sbloccato?

------

Hello,

I can help you get this issue sorted out. I believe you are running into a long-standing issue where your mSecure app gets disconnected from your online account.

In reviewing your account, I can see that you changed your password yesterday or today. That should not be a problem, but in rare circumstances, it can cause the discconnection from your online account.

Real quick, what did you do when you changed your password? Did you simply go to the Setting of the mSecure app and tap the "Change Password" option? If so, did anything strange happen when you went through the change password process? Do you remember if any error messages were displayed?

One other thing, what happens now when you open mSecure on your phone? Are you able to enter the new password you set to open the app? If you have Touch or Face ID, please open mSecure now but do not let Touch/Face ID unlock the app for you. If it's Touch ID, don't tap your fingerprint to the scanner, and if you have Face ID, turn your face away from the phone when you open mSecure. Cancel out of the Touch/Face ID dialog, then enter your new password manually. Did mSecure unlock?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire