Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Android app won't read qr code

I use m secure on iPhone. Just installed on new Android tablet. Have we code in email, but camera won't read the code.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure why the code isn't being read on your tablet, but I'm going to have you try something else real quick to get authenticated. On your iPhone, open and unlock mSecure 5, tap the menu icon in the top left of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Account Settings. In the Account Settings screen, tap "View Authentication QR Code" and this will reveal the QR code for the account your iPhone is currently signed in to. Now try scanning that code in mSecure on your tablet.

Did that work Stephen?

Had tried the before, but.it worked this time. Thank you for your help.

No problem at all Stephen! It would be best to delete any other QR code emails you have and send yourself a new one from any mSecure app that is currently signed in to your account. That way, you know you have one that current. Also, do be aware that should you change the password for your mSecure account, a new QR code will be sent via email.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire