Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

how to recover data

I have only a backup copy left in my mail, I forgot the password, the phone is new, there is no access to the old one, I used version 4,5,4.

is it possible to recover data?

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. Unfortunately, there is not a lot we can do in these situations. Your information is encrypted using the password you set for the account, so there is no way to decrypt the data without entering that exact same password.

In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the information stored in their mSecure account, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of those items. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change an account's password when mSecure is not accepting the password the user is entering. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here.

The only help I can think to offer is to check if any of the characters you are entering for your password need to be substituted with a special character or number. For example, many customers will use 3 for E or $ for S in order to make their passwords stronger.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire