Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Questions about MSecure 6

Hi Simple questions. When will MSecure 6 be available? What about pre-ordering discounts for current users and pricing ? Thanks Steve

3 personnes se posent la même question

@Gustsant mSecure 6 will contain all of the same functionality that mSecure 5 has, so you will still be able to sync via Wi-Fi or not sync at all. If you choose Wi-Fi or no syncing, then your data will not be synced via a cloud service.

@Anton mSecure 6 has browser extensions for Chrome (and other Chrome-based browsers like Edge and Brave) and it has Password AutoFill support for Safari on MacOS.

Will v6 have support for syncing via Dropbox as v5 does? Thanks

@Steven Yes, mSecure 6 will contain all of the same functionality that mSecure 5 has, so you will be able to sync via mSecure Cloud, iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi. No sync features will be removed in mSecure 6.

So now I will have pay for a subscription to use mSecure?  Where is the app on the Apple store?

@Donna If you have paid for an mSecure 5 license, you don't have to purchase a subscription to continue having access to the same features you had in V5. You only have to sign up for a subscription if you want or need any of the Premium features available in mSecure 6. If you open either the iOS or Mac App Store apps and search for mSecure, you'll see the new version there.

I have checked the App store and do not see an update

Hi Donna,

We're still not sure why this is happening, but users are telling us the upgrade becomes available if you use this link to open the mSecure page directly: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/password-manager-msecure/id1063795594

Did that have any effect on the problem? Also, to clarify, if you tap on either the mSecure or mSecure 5 option in the search list in the screenshot you attached, you should be taken to the right page.

When I click on mSecure or mSecure 5 it wants me to open the app installed on my phone.

I used the link provided from my phone and I was able to update my app.  Thanks.

No problem at all Donna! Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire