Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Login Password

I do not remember my log in password. How can I reset it?

1 personne se pose la même question

Hi Cynthia,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I can help you with resetting your password, but it will result in the deletion of all your information currently stored in the app. Can you let me know which version of mSecure you are running? When you look at the app icon on your device, does it have a bright blue background behind the key or is it dark blue?

App is crashing on all 3 of my devices when the password or Touch ID is used. You need to resolve ASAP!

Hi Neil,

We don't have any known issues that cause this type of behavior, so I'm not sure what could be causing it or how it can be fixed. First, can you let me know what types of devices you are using? Are they all iPhones, iPads, or is there a Mac involved too? On each device, what version of OS is installed? Also, are you able to cancel the Touch ID dialog and enter your password manually to open mSecure?

Hi, we are using to iPhone 7’s and an ipad2.  The iOS version for the phones is 13.4.1 and the iPad is  iOS 13.3. All three are shutting down when we use Touch ID and I have tried entering the password instead and the same thing happens. I tried to delete the app on the iPad and reinstall but there is no old version to download only the msecure 5. What if I upgrade to 5, will my old data transfer to the new version. Maybe that will cure the the problem?.

Hi Neil,

This is making more sense now, though I'm still not aware of any bugs that cause this behavior in the old mSecure either. I believe upgrading to mSecure 5 would take care of the problem, but there is a cost involved in the upgrade. Do you already have an mSecure 5 license and have you already set up an account? If you don't have an account yet, I would download mSecure 5 onto your main device, create an account and choose to migrate your data in from the old app. That will at least get us in the place where we know the data is able to migrated, and we will know that the Touch ID issue if fixed as well.

Ok thank you, I will give it a try when I’m at home tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

Neil

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire