Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Face id

Hello, I added a face on the iphone and now msecure asks me for the password to enter. I forgot it, I can't log in anymore, please help me thanks.

Buongiorno, ho aggiunto un volto su iphone e ora msecure mi chiede la password per entrare. l'ho dimenticata, non riesco più ad accedere, per favore aiutatemi grazie.

Hi Massimo,

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do in situations like this. When Face ID is enabled, the data needed to unlock the app is stored in iOS's Secure Enclave. When a new face is added to the iOS Settings, the secure data that enabled the unlock of mSecure is removed from the device so that Face ID support has to be enabled again before it can be used to open the app. If that data was not deleted, then if someone were to get hold of your device in an unlocked state, they would be able to access your mSecure data by simply adding a new face to your device.

Also, once mSecure is requesting manual entry of your password, there is no way to bypass the unlock screen, so the only way in is to enter the correct password.

In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the information stored in their mSecure account, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of those items. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change an account's password when mSecure is not accepting the password the user is entering. I'm really sorry I don't have better news here.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire