Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Do I have a PRO account?

Hello,

I'm writing to see if I have a PRO account. I was under the impression that I did but after switching phones the app now says my trial expired. 

Can you please email me with a confirmation? Thank you! 

Hi Pearse,

The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied to the mSecure account used to purchase it with. I see no license for the email address you are using on this forum. I only see that it was created on Dec. 4th, 2018 and used in mSecure 5 on iOS. If you've purchase an mSecure 5 (mSecure Pro) license, please provide proof of purchase and I can make sure to fix your account here. 

I was charged full price for my pro account, I thought this was being offered for sale price?

@Wendy The sale price is only available on our website. If you purchased from inside one of the mSecure apps, I can help you request a refund from the App Store you purchased through, then you can purchase the license from our website instead. From which mSecure app did you make the purchase for your license?

I purchased on mSecure website and it said 19.99,
I opened a ticket, thanks!

Hi Wendy,

I'm know exactly what happened here. The coupon code that is applied on the site expired for a small period of time, and so your purchase went through as full price. I just processed a partial refund for you, so your price went down to just over $20 total with tax. That refund will post to your account within about 2 days.

Thanks for your help, that was quick!

No problem at all Wendy, and thanks so much for your business!! Let us know should you need further assistance.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire