Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

airdrop for sharing records?

Hi, 

In msecure 4, we were able to share records via Airdrop on iOS.  I've updated to v 5.5 but no longer see that option.  Is there a setting I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Jason

Hi Jason,

Thank you for contacting us. Airdrop is no longer supported in mSecure with mSecure 5. I'm sorry I don't have better news for you here.

Bummer.  Well thanks for the response!

AirDrop support in mSecure 4 was awesome. You could instantly share a record with multiple mSecure users. It was a great user experience and a pleasure to use with other mSecure users. I suggest we bring it back.

Thank you very much for your feedback Daniel. We have a major release coming soon, so we will be considering all sorts of features as we draw closer to release. I'm not sure if AirDrop will be added back in to the app, but we do have cross-account sharing being added to the app, so that might take care of all your needs here.

That would be fantastic! That’s been the biggest complaint my wife and I have had since moving up to version 5. How soon is “soon”? (Can you tell how excited I am?) :)

Hi Jason,

As you can imagine, cross-account sharing is really complex feature to implement, so we're taking extra time to get it rock-solid before going to beta testing. I don't have a release date, but I can tell you the entire feature has been implemented, and is currently being tested internally. We are trying to get it out to beta testers as soon as possible, then it's just a matter of addressing the issues they find.

Hi, any updates in this? Thanks, Jason

We're still hard at work getting ready for the first beta release. It is very, very close but still some fine tuning needed before the release.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire