Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Lumia 950 XL with Windows Mobile 10, Surface 2 with Windows RT, and mSecure 5

I've been a msecure user for years. I have it running on two desktops and my Surface 4 under Windows 10 as well as on a Lumia 950XL Windows phone and a Surface 2 on Windows RT.

For work I now use an Android phone. 

My first preference would be to get an older version of the Android app so I don't have to migrate all of those other systems.

However, if I am FORCED to move to version 5 to get an android app, will Version 5 run on my Windows phone under Windows Wobile 10 and my older Surface under Windows RT?

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for contacting us. You aren't technically being forced to move to mSecure 5. However, since you didn't previously purchase mSecure 4 for Android, and the app is no longer for sale, you would not be able to purchase the app anymore. If you did previously purchase mSecure 4 for Android, you are free to redownload the app again: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000022187-download-the-previous-versions

mSecure 5 for Windows is a UWP app that will run on Windows Mobile 10 and Windows 10 systems. Windows RT is a variant of Windows 8.x and cannot be used to run mSecure 5 on. I'm sorry I don't have better news here for you.

Ok so in order to get a password system on my Android, I need to give it up on my Surface 2. I then need to pay to upgrade my two desktops, my Surface 4 tablet, my Windows phone and buy it outright for my android phone. And I need to do all of this because your company made the decision to not sell the older version even to existing customers. 

Do I at least get some sort of discount?

mSecure 5 is a one-time purchase. The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied to the mSecure account used to purchase it with. Once paid, you are able to access all the mSecure 5 features on Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows 10. Please create a new ticket or email us at support@msevensoftware.com for information about discount offers.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire