Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

importing to android

At this point I am nost disappointed in the support for the system.  If I had another choice I would change but I have invested so much time that it is not an immediate option.  I have just spent 4 hrs trying to import my backup file after giving up on trying to transfer directly from the iPhone to the PC.    I got to this point only by deleting the app and reinstalling I have an oldish backup on the PC but can't find anyway to import it into 5. 

I am also trying to get it on my Android with no success also.

I have tried with DropBox also with any success.

Hi Glen,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  I'm sorry that you are disappointed with our support system. Can you let me know exactly what you find bad about it? We have lots of articles that cover how to create and restore from backup files in mSecure 3, 4, and 5. Also, can you let me know exactly what your issue is here? What version(s) of mSecure are you trying to use? What backup file extension are you trying to use? What errors or issues are you running into here?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire