Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

MSECURE PRO

Is mSecure Pro the same as mSecure 5?  Companies are making it so hard for us senior citizens.  I had the older version of mSecure and I loved it but when I purchased a new phone they put in a new version.  I had to retype in all the info; I thought that maybe if I purchased mSecure pro it would be give me more options.  But I don't know what I am suppose to download.

2 personnes se posent la même question

Hi Virginia,

Thank you for contacting us. mSecure Pro is the name of the license for mSecure 5. The license of mSecure 5 (mSecure Pro) can be purchased within the app itself or through our website. The purchase of an mSecure 5 license is tied the mSecure account used to purchase it with. mSecure 5 can restore from .msim backup files created in the previous versions of mSecure. I'd be happy to help you restore your previous information in mSecure 5 if you have a backup file of your previous version available. I'm not sure what you mean when you say that you don't know what your suppose to download though. 

You can download mSecure 5 here:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/msecure-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id1063795594
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mseven.barolo
Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/msecure-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id1157750250
Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/msecure-5/9nblggh62pc8

Since you already have an mSecure 5 license (mSecure Pro), you simply need to sign in to your mSecure account in mSecure 5 on any device and authenticate your account, in order to have access to all the mSecure 5 features and all of your mSecure information.

ok then I need someone with patience to explain things to a senior citizen

1) I had msecure4 which I loved, however I found myself in a position that I needed to replace my phone.  I purchased a Samsung 9+ which had msecure 4 and msecure 5 already on it.  I could not open msecure 4 and could not manage to transfer my info to msecure 5.  So I re-entered all my information msecure 5.

2) I do not like the fact that I can't separate entries into certain categories (e-mail, banks, passports etc).  Then I get an email for Msecure Pro which said it had more features and was offering a special price.  I was hoping it would have the features of msecure 4 that I liked so I ordered it.

3) received an email from Paddle.com acknowledging payment and I could download Msecure Pro thru google play and two other options.  So I go to the store and cannot find "Msecure Pro".

If Msecure 5 is Msecure Pro, that fact was very confusing.   And if that is the case, how do I go about getting a refund for buying something I already had?

1. I'm not sure I understand. When did you move to a Samsung 9+ (I'm guessing that means a Samsung Galaxy S9+?). mSecure 4 is no longer for sale on Android and would not have been available for purchase for almost a year now. Did you previously purchase mSecure 4 for Android? Please keep in mind the mSecure 3 and 4 were sold separately on each platform
  2. When you create a new record in mSecure 5, it asks you what type of record (category) you'd like to create. It's like this whether you're using a paid account (Secure 5 license/mSecure Pro) or a free account. My screenshot only shows 6 categories or types. However, you can scroll on that list to view all record types. mSecure 5 comes with 22 different types by default and you can always create your own:

3. There is no app named mSecure Pro. That is simply the name of our license. The app is called mSecure and mSecure 5 depending on the platform (type of device) you are using.

mSecure 5 is a free download. mSecure 5 lets users have very basic free accounts. Free accounts can only create, edit, and remove records and groups. To sync, backup, restore, everything else, you need to pay for an mSecure 5 license (mSecure Pro). If you'd like, I can provide you a refund for the purchase you made on May 5th, 2018. However, you would lose access to just about all the features in mSecure 5.

Here's another image that might help. This image shows the different versions of mSecure. mSecure 5 is simply called mSecure on most platforms and their app stores (Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows). However, the actual title of the app on Android does show up as mSecure5. The app versions are only distinguishable by the app icon they use.

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire