Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

mSecure crashes following any edit to a record

As headline, if I update a record with a new field, add an attachment, change the vault - once I hit the tick in the top right corner the app crashes. Happened on my old iPhone 13 Pro, but also my new iPhone 16 Pro - hence I think it’s a bug regardless of phone model.

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what's happening because there aren't any known issues that match the behavior you're describing here. Let me get some more information from you and I'll do my best to troubleshoot the problem.

On your iPhone, every time you tap the green check mark to save the changes, the app crashes? Does this happen on your Mac? Are you able to open the mSecure app immediately after the app crashes? Are you able to make a backup of your data on your iPhone? Please follow the steps below to see if this crashes the app:

1. Open mSecure, then tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines)
  2. Tap "Settings" in the menu

In the Settings, tap "Backups," then tap "Backup Now" to create a new backup. Afterwards, check the list above to make sure a new backup was added to the top of the list. Did this work for you?

I am also having this issue on my iPhone 15 Pro Max. Additionally, when I go into settings to back-up via e-mail or in-app the application crashes. I have deleted the app and reinstalled the app, however the issue remains.

Hi Kolton,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I first need to know if you have access to your data on any other device. Are you able to make a backup of your data on your Mac? Are you able to change the sort feature on your iPhone to "Sort by Template"? If so, what happens when you do so? Please let me know and I will assist further. 

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario