Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Resuelto

Crash Sonoma Mac

After it sits open less than 5 min, it crashes. Whats the best to do. Delete it from my mac and reload and if I do that is it pretty easy to reload from a backup from Icloud drive? or should I wait for another Sonoma update in case its Sonoma?

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recently discovered this bug and we're now in the process of fixing it. If you are experiencing the issue I believe you are, mSecure will only crash when it's minimized. If you leave it open and NOT minimized in the dock, it shouldn't crash.

Real quick, are you saying that mSecure only crashes after it's minimized?

Crashes either way 

Please email me at "support@msevensoftware.com" so I can start troubleshooting this issue with you. We have a beta build that fixes a couple of bugs that caused the Mac app to crash in certain circumstances, so we can see if it fixes what you're experiencing. Please "Attention: Mike" in the subject line, then post here in the forum letting me know you sent the email. I'll respond as soon as I see your email.

Sent

Thank you David. I send you and email response not too long ago. I'll look forward to your response.

cannot find. Sent you email. Perhaps you sent it to dp12@att.net but my dropbox is davidpjr@sbcglobal.net     OR, maybe I just don't know how to access it. Not a big db user

Hi David,

I'm not sure how this one slipped past me on the forum. I'm sorry for the long wait in my reply. I just wanted to make sure you were able to download 6.1.8 from the App Store app on your Mac, which I talked to you about in my email yesterday. If you are still having problems, please do let me know.

All great, Tks

Awesome David! It's great to hear everything is working in 6.1.8. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario