Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Email. MSecure is cancelled

ust received an email stating you canceled by mSecure subscription and I would have to resign up on paddle.com Is this true? fschlesselman@yahoo.

2 personas tienen esta pregunta

Hi Flo,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I checked your subscription, and it's showing me there were four failed attempts to renew the subscription for this upcoming year. This typically happens when the card on file has expired. When the renewal is processed, the card is rejected, and the payment fails. There is an email sent out when this happens, but it's possible that email is getting sent to your spam folder for some reason. 

The only option in this case is to purchase a new subscription from our website - msecure.com - which will be processed by Paddle, our online seller. Once you do that, the new card will be saved on your account.

Please let me know if you have other questions about this Flo.

Mike that is total BS, I got a cancellation email the day it was due....the 2 prior emails said it was going to renew ....not that there was a problem.

I myself have promo plan because Ive been with you guys since rev 3 

If this is how mSeven is gonna treat me....seeya sayonara...I'll be looking elsewhere.

@Scott I have no idea what you're going on about here. At this point, since it's the first I've heard of whatever it is you're experiencing, I don't even know what the problem is. Why do you think we're treating you one way or another??

Paddle is our online seller, and they handle everything that has to do with our user's subscriptions. We don't manage that part of the app, as it would take way too many resources to handle the legalities of international purchases processed on our site. Also, we don't go into our user's subscriptions looking to cancel their plans for no reason whatsoever. What good would that do us? It would simply make our users angry, and then we would risk the potential of losing income. Obviously, this wasn't intentional on our part. Something happened to make your subscription get cancelled, and if you would like to know why I can tell you.

@Mike the email response from your support team pretty much spells it all out along with other responses here in the forum

from my email

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I will do everything I can to help you get this straightened out. 

It looks like Paddle.net, the online seller that we use for mSecure, wasn't able to process the payment for your subscription to mSecure. This can happen if the credit card on file expired. You can go ahead and purchase the subscription again to continue using the Premium features in mSecure.

@Mike its pretty self explanatory....mSeven hands off billing and subscription to a 3rd party that has ZERO human interface.  I received a total of 3 emails about my renewal 2 emails telling its going to renew on 7/27 then on 7/27 a cancellation notice.

mSevens response is just get a new subscription at a much higher price.

Here's response from the support ticket.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I will do everything I can to help you get this straightened out. 

It looks like Paddle.net, the online seller that we use for mSecure, wasn't able to process the payment for your subscription to mSecure. This can happen if the credit card on file expired. You can go ahead and purchase the subscription again to continue using the Premium features in mSecure.

and then lock the thread priceless

What are you talking about??? What thread is locked Scott? Why do you assume we're trying to do something nefarious here? If I was trying to make your life more difficult, why in the world would I respond to you at all?

Our response is NOT to get you a subscription with a higher price. If you would simply give me the information I need and a little be of time to get this all straightened out, you will have exactly what you had before.

Do you want me to help you or not? That's the simplest question I have for you right now. If you want me to help, I need you to be patient as I go through a process to figure out exactly what happened and then give you the instructions you need in order to get your subscription renewed to exactly the same state it was before it got cancelled. Do you want me to do that or not?

Also, please do not get all upset about me deleting the other posts you made in the forum. Keeping everything in one thread is simply easier to make sure I answer everything I need to answer. If you would like to post all of the negative feedback you have about Paddle in this thread after I have everything fixed for, please be my guest. It will not be deleted as long as it's respectful. To be clear, the posts are not being deleted because you are documenting your dislike for the something related to mSecure. They're being deleted because to keep the conversation we have in one thread.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario