For some reason I could not log in on my Iphone or work Ipad (no idea what happened).
I tried creating a new account (with same account email) and did so. I then tried importing a backup file without success. So I am at a loss.
Today I opened my "home" ipad and I got in my original account with a thumb print. All my records are there. Great. I changed the password to be safe and did a fresh back up.
I generated an auth code and tried logging in the Iphone and work Ipad with the new password. Both asked to scan the auth code - and neither accepted it! So I have no Msecure on two items I use daily at work.
I then changed the user name on the home Ipad and tried again on the Iphone and work Ipad with negative results.
I believe I now have the email address issue resolved. You should now see "firstname.lastname@example.org" at the top of the lock screen on your iPhone and work iPad. Can you confirm that for me? Go ahead and force close mSecure by swiping up and to the right to bring up the iOS App Switcher. Swipe on the the mSecure app to force close it, then open it again. Do you see the "khinkley@yahoo" as the email address?
Next, we have two problems left to solve. First, you'll need to get your data moved over from your home iPad's mSecure app to your iPhone. To do that, you'll use the email backup/restore feature. Please follow these instructions:
Next, on your iPhone, open the Mail app and find the email backup you just created on your home iPad. Follow these instructions:
Were you able to restore your information into mSecure on your iPhone? If so, did the data sync over to mSecure on your work iPad as well?
The next thing we have to do is get the subscription fixed up, but to do that, I'm going to need help finding it. Right now, I don't see your subscription in our system on either of your mSecure accounts. Do you remember how you signed up for your subscription? Did you purchase it from inside the mSecure app, or did you purchase it from our website? Do you still happen to have the receipt for the purchase?
Ok, I just updated the trial start date on your account, so you now have more time remaining with access to all the feature in mSecure. We'll get your subscription applied, but before I can do that, I need to get your data moved over from your original account into your new account.
Were you able to follow the instructions in my last post to help you get your data moved over from mSecure on your home iPad to mSecure on your iPhone?
Also, we have to get this part process done first and then we'll work on your PC as well. The first priority to get your data moved over to your new account. We won't be able to work on anything else until that's done.
My data is now in my Iphone.
This is good news. The next step will be to get signed in to your new account on both your iPads. Only if you see all your data on your iPhone, go ahead and delete the mSecure app from both your iPads, then download the app again from the App Store app on both devices. After the app is downloaded, sign in to the account using the email address and password as mSecure on your iPhone. After doing that, did your data sync over to mSecure on both iPads?
Also, I was able to move your subscription over to your new account, so you should now see your account is a Premium account. Please check the Account Settings to make sure the subscription looks right?
Ok, I think everything should be fixed up now. The one last thing I would like to confirm is that you're seeing your Premium subscription in mSecure in all your mSecure apps. On all three devices, open mSecure, tap the menu button in the top left corner, then tap Settings in the menu. Tap Account Settings, then check to make sure the account is a Premium account and that the renewal/expiration date looks right.
Ok, this is good news. If you see your data on all three devices, changes are syncing, and you see Premium for the account in each mSecure app's Account Settings, everything is now working correctly. I believe all issues are resolved unless I'm forgetting something.
Ah yes, that should be a simple fix now. Go ahead and click the Start menu in the lower left corner of your PC, find mSecure, right-click on the app icon and uninstall it. After it's uninstalled, open the Store app and download mSecure again and then sign in to your new account. After you do that, you should see all your data sync over to your PC, and everything should be good to go.
It worked on my computer. At this point I am all set. Thanks for all the help
That's great to hear Kim! Please let me know if you need further assistance.