Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Desktop Windows 10 Launches - without Password Box

Hello - I have a windows 10 pc desktop. I’ve been using mSecure on the desktop for years. The application appears to launch (screen with key) but the password box does not load. And then shuts the app after about 30 seconds. Please advise

Hi Lin,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm not sure what's happening here, but it hasn't been reported by any other users, so I hope it will be a simple fix. Are you able to view your information in mSecure running on any other devices, and if so, is your data all up to date on that device?

Yes, thankfully I do have on another device and I did a recent backup on that device (also appears all recent changes are up to date).    

Hi Lin,

Since this could be caused by a bad download of the most recent update to the app, I'm going to have you simply reinstall mSecure on your PC to see if that fixes the problem. Go ahead and find mSecure in the Start Menu, then right-click the app icon and chose the option to uninstall the app. After it's uninstalled, open the Store app and download mSecure again, then sign in to your account.

Did reinstalling have any effect on the problem?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario