Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Updating to mSecure 6.1

I'm looking to use the new mSecure 6.1 Family Plan.

Person 1 currently has Premium

Person 2 currently has Essentials

Current renewal date is July 12, 2023.

If I upgrade to mSecure 6.1 Family Plan now what happens to the balance (2.5 months) of my current single-user Premium Plan?

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for contacting us. It's possible to pro-rate the Family subscription. However, the ability to do that in the Mac app is not yet available. We're now in the process of creating the 6.1.3 release that will have that functionality. It should not be too long before it's available in the App Store, as we're hoping to have it ready by the end of next week. When it becomes available, when you upgrade to a Family plan, the price should be pro-rated to compensate you for what you have already paid for. If for some reason that doesn't happen through the App Store, however, we can always move you over to a subscription through our website, and I can process partial refunds to make up for any pro-rated costs.

Also, it's possible now to move over to our website to upgrade to a Family subscription. However, the process is a little clunky. If you are interested in doing this, please let me know.

Mike...thank you for the reply.  Whatever is easiest for both mSecure and me is what I would like to do.  Please tell which option would be easiest to upgrade to the Family subscription and receive credit for the balance of my current Premium subscription.

It kind of reads like waiting for 6.1.3 release is simplest...your thoughts?

Hi Anthony,

I believe I have some good news here. Our developer was able to figure out a way to make the upgrade immediate by changing the subscription in your Apple ID Subscription Settings. To do this, you'll need to open the device on which you signed up for the subscription originally. Open the Settings app, not mSecure's settings, then tap your name to view your Apple ID settings. In that screen, you should see a row called "Subscriptions." Tap that, and you'll be taken to your subscriptions. There you should see an mSecure Subscription, which you'll need to tap.

When in the the mSecure Subscription details, tap the "Family Yearly" option. Does it give you the ability to upgrade immediately with a pro-rated charge, or does it just tell you the change will take place on your next billing cycle?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario