Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

<decryption error> on my Iphone

<decryption error> on my Iphone from the information I loaded  on my Surfece PC with  Windows . This message appears on each  register  loaded  in the  mSecure application on the Widows enviornment. Bachwards is the same problem.

Hi Chinchilla,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I believe your account keys have somehow gotten out of sync on your iPhone and your PC. In order to fix this, you'll need to reinstall mSecure on the device that DOES NOT have all your data up to date. So, for example, if your iPhone is the primary device on which you enter your data into mSecure, and that mSecure app has all your data stored in it, you'll need to uninstall mSecure from your PC and then reinstall it from the Store app on that device. If, on the other hand, your PC is the device that has all your data in the mSecure app, then you'll need to uninstall mSecure from your iPhone and reinstall it from the App Store app. After you reinstall and sign back in to your account, the issue with the <decryption error> records will be resolved.

Before you do anything else, can you let me know which device has all your data stored in the mSecure app? Also, just to be clear, you're saying that if you add a record on your PC, it shows up as a <decryption error> on your phone, but if you add the record on your phone, it's showing up as an error on your PC. Is that correct?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario