Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Shutting down on iPhone at start up

* 2 iPhones same issue - shutting down at start up after entering the password - starts to synch, then shuts down spontaneously

*Laptop access is not having a problem

* Deleted app from iPhone and reloaded if from app store - same problem persists. 

* luckily laptop access is working otherwise this would be a serious issue as we have hundreds of passwords and other confidential information loaded.

* Need the iPhone app to start working as it is the main tool we use 

Hi Peter,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I don't know what could be causing this to happen, but it may have something to do with the mSecure data stored in your Dropbox account. Real quick, I'm going to have you try turning of syncing altogether for your account to see if that will at least stop the crashing when you try to open the app on your iOS devices. On your laptop, open mSecure, then go to the Settings by tapping the gear icon in the bottom left corner. In the Settings screen, click Sync Settings in the left column, then disable the sync setting entirely.

After disabling syncing, are you able to open mSecure on your iOS devices? If so, please don't turn on syncing again until you hear back from me.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario