Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

password problem

hello. I always went into applications through biometrics, and suddenly I wanted an email and password. But I still can't access the application. what is the problem?

Hi Dmitrij,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Can you let me know what type of device you are using? Also, do you happen to have access to any mSecure app on any device?

I use a Samsung Note 9. I only have mSecure in 1 phone. It was a strange problem. Out of nowhere, mSecure logged out. I had to log in via email and password. And it didn't work. It said I have a wrong password. After about 2 hours using the same password, I managed to get into the application. So I don't know what the problem was at all. I broke out in a cold sweat at the thought that they wouldn't get into the app. Is there any possibility of exporting data from the app in an unencrypted form? Thank you

Hi Dmitrij,

It's great to hear you were able to get back in to the app. I'm not sure what happened, but I am guessing there was some character that wasn't right originally when you typed in your password, because we have no known issues that cause mSecure to misread characters typed in to the password field.

For your question, there is no way to export data to plain text in the Android version of mSecure. However, if you have another type of device you run mSecure on, I would highly recommend doing so. If that other device is a PC or a Mac, you will be able to export the data to a CSV file, but probably wouldn't need to be done as long as you have at least two devices signed in to your account and keeping your data in sync.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario