Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Can't find "Menu" on iPad version to sync with iCloud

I have the basic app store version on both my mac and my iPad. I have iCloud sharing selected on my mac.

The problem is that according to the instructions, there should be a "menu" available on the iPad version, from which I can select my iCloud data for syncing purposes. But there is no such menu obvious in the app. I can't find any text or icon to indicate where that menu is, which is flummoxing. 

I can see that way to manually add passwords. I just can see a way to import them.

Hi Bob,

Thank you for contacting us. It you are running mSecure 6 on all your devices, as you will need to do, you will see a menu button at the top left of the screen in the mSecure app. However, the sync feature you have set for your account does not need to be set in each app. The sync feature used is set on the account, so when you set up the app and sign in to your account, the mSecure app will see the sync feature that's set, and it will just start working. So in this case, if you have iCloud set up in the Sync Tab of mSecure on your Mac, then in mSecure on your iPad, you should already be syncing via iCloud.

The first thing we need to do here is make sure you are running the most recent versions of mSecure on all your devices, then we need to make sure you're signed in to the same account. To check the version on your Mac and iPad, please follow these instructions:

1. On your Mac, open mSecure
  2. Click "mSecure > About mSecure" in the menu bar at the top left of your screen
  3. On your iPad, open mSecure
  4. Tap on the menu button in the top left of the screen (3 stacked lines)
  5. Tap Settings in the menu
  6. Tap "About mSecure" at the bottom of the Settings screen

If you don't see the menu button at the top left of the screen in mSecure on your iPad, please look at the app icon for mSecure and tell me if it's a very dark blue color or if it's a brighter blue color.

Also, I need to know which device you are able to see all your data in the mSecure app. When open mSecure on both your Mac and your iPad, on which device do you see all your information?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario