Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

After using biometric login, I can no longer sign in

I've used this app on several phones over the years, and have had the same password.  I know the password with 100% certainty.  For the first time today, I used the bio metric login feature of the app which signed me in successfully.  Now, the bio metric login feature has disappeared and the password I've used forever (which I know with 100% certainty) doesn't work.

What can be done?

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'm hopeful I'll be able to help you get the biometric authentication working again, but in order to do so, I'm going to have to have you side-load the latest beta build of mSecure 6.1 for Android. Is that something you would be willing to do John?

If you do want to side-load the beta version, we'll need to move this thread over to email. Go ahead and send an email to "support@msevensoftware.com", then let me know here in this thread after you send it. I'll respond to you as soon as I see the email.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario