Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Does Support Ever Respond To Tickets ?

Just curious because I have been waiting for help for 8 days now. Support Rep Liam Thropp replied to my original issue by just repeating the issue to me, presumably to make sure he understood the problem. Since that confirmation of the issue Liam has gone quiet despite me checking in asking if he has any idea what to do every two days.

I've had mSecure for years and years going way back. It's a bummer that being a member for so long doesn't reward you with at least a response from the support team.

Anyone experiencing the same problem with Support or does Liam just hate me to my core ?

Hi Dylan,

We are just now getting getting caught up with the ticket volume after the v6 release, so many of the tickets in the system are not getting responded to within the timeframe we shoot for. When everything is caught up and volumes are normal, once a ticket is responded to we can typically respond to the customer a couple of times in the same day. However, we are still answering older tickets right now to get caught up, so responses are much slower than they should be. We do apologize and are hopeful we can be back to our normal response times by next week.

I checked your ticket in our system, and Liam is going to be responding soon. I'm not sure what is happening with your iMac not syncing, but I can try to help you here in the forum. The first thing I need to know is, are you for sure signed in to the same account on all your devices, because having more than one account is typically what causes sync issues. 

I'm going to have you check the username in mSecure's Account Settings on each of your devices. I don't know all the different platforms you use, so I'm sending you the instructions for all of them. When you respond, please tell me the different devices you are using next to the email you see in the Account Settings of each app.

To find the email address for your account, follow the instructions below on each device running mSecure.

For the mobile app (iOS/Android):

1.    Tap the menu icon in the top left of mSecure's main view

2.    Tap Settings at the bottom of menu

3.    Tap Account Settings

For the Mac app:

1.    Open mSecure

2.    Click "mSecure > Preferences" in the menu bar in the top left of your screen

3.    Click the "Account" tab

For the Windows app:

1.    Click the settings icon in the bottom of the left column

2.    Click Account Settings

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario