Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Told I can update to V5 Pro then unable to do it

Your website clearly stated that those who do not yet have a v5 pro licence could buy one (see last sentence in attached photo). This then allows access to a no cost Essentials subscription. I had not yet completed purchasing my v5 pro licence, then my app upgraded. I am now unable to purchase a v5 pro licence in the app and there is no option on your website to purchase it. 

I have been trying to resolve this matter for weeks through support tickets which are still pending. It 
is now urgent as my v6 trial will soon end.

I would like you to specifically arrange a way for me to purchase a v5 pro licence (as your website clearly told me I could), so I can access the no cost Essentials subscription. I will not be purchasing a subscription, I am only prepared to pay a one time purchase.

I need this resolved before I lose access to my passwords when the trial ends. As a loyal customer of 10 years, I am very disappointed in the way this has been handled and the position I have now been put in. 

Thank you.

image0.png

I'm not sure what you mean here Lindsay. The image you attached shows that if you have a v5 Pro license, then you don't have to purchase an Essentials subscription. Those who have a Pro license get a v6 Essentials account at no cost.

You're referring to this text, correct?

IMPORTANT: If you have already purchased a V5 Pro license, you do not need to purchase a subscription for mSecure 6. You will automatically have access to an Essentials Subscription at no cost! This subscription tier contains all of the features you currently use in V5, so you will not lose any functionality.

Yes I am referring to that text, but also where it says:

“That being said, if you don’t have an MSecure 5 Pro license yet, and you’d like to make a one-time purchase, buying a Pro license will give you access to an Essentials subscription at no cost to use in MSecure 6.”

Thank you for your response via email, however there is a problem with the website. I made the purchase and have a transaction receipt and the money has come out of my card. But when I get to the final step: complete the payment, the following error occurs (see photo). And my app has not been updated for the purchase. 

Just received this email. 

Hi Lindsay,

We are dealing with a strange issue on our site, and our development team is looking into it now. For some reason, there is an error during the purchase, and the user's account doesn't get the license applied to it after the purchase. I just found your account, and I added the license manually. You should see the license now after about a minute of opening mSecure.

Hello. I am having the same problem. I made the purchase but the licence hasnt been applied to my account. Can you please add it manually. Thank you

@Erica It looks like we still have a problem here, and I'm not sure what could be causing it. I added the license to your account, so you should see it applied in mSecure within about a minute of opening the app on your various devices. Thank you very much for your purchase, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

I have a similar problem - can't even purchase the v5 version because the URL is missing in the purchase form! Click and nothing happens. See my ticket #91752.

@Phil I have responded via email, so we'll keep the correspondence there from here on out.

Hi, I'd like to purchase a one time V5 license but can't find anywhere to do so - all I can see is an option to subscribe monthly/annually to either subscription model. If you could provide a link so I can obtain the license I would greatly appreciate it!

@petrikor mSecure 6 only has the option to sign up for a recurring subscription. A one-time license is no longer available for purchase. However, if you have already purchased a V5 Pro license, you have an Essentials account in mSecure 6, which gives you all the features and more you had in mSecure 5 at no additional cost. Are you saying you already have a V5 Pro license? If so, are you needing access to Premium features that you don't have in your Essentials account? 

Hi Mike, no I don't have a V5 Pro license, I haven't spent any money on mSecure yet. I was just under the impression that I'd be able to still purchase the V5 license to avoid paying a subscription, as your pricing breakdown page says this is still possible - though maybe I'm interpreting it incorrectly. This is what I'm referring to:

https://www.msecure.com/pricing-breakdown/

"That being said, if you don’t have an mSecure 5 Pro license yet, and you’d like to make a one-time purchase, buying a Pro license will give you access to an Essentials subscription at no cost to use in mSecure 6."

Maybe this sentence is outdated now...?

Hi Petrikor,

Thank you for showing me the pricing breakdown page. There is outdated text on that page, which I thought was already updated. However, since you saw it there, I will definitely honor the offer to get you a V5 Pro license as a one-time purchase. That will give you access to an Essentials account mSecure 6.

I'm not going to be able to post the link you need to use for the purchase publicly here in the forum, so please send us an email at "support@msevensoftware.com." After you send that email, let me know here in this thread, and I'll respond as soon as I see your email.

Hi Mike,

Thank you, I really appreciate this. I sent an email with the title 'mSecure One Time Purchase Link Request (petrikor)'

Thanks again for your help

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario